Sabado, Hulyo 4, 2015

It's All About Me

                            " It's All About Me"

              A young lady with a simple dream. 

            I am Lovely Canubas Alcain currently living in Purok 4, barangay Bayabas Cabadbaran City. The only daughter of Mr. Eugenio and Josefina Alcain but due to a certain life changes I already have two young half brother because my mother already have another family. The very reason why I am a what so called product of a broken family.

           Their separation is my biggest motivation in life. It made me inspired to strive hard to achieve my life's desire. What make me feel this way is because I already accepted that this is the reality. That this is my life. I may not have a perfect family but still I threat my parents as my precious treasure because they raise me well and still they provide my needs. 

           What I really appreciate about my life is my courage to stand and fight every storm I faced. That despite every painful  trials I still win the game.

           Honestly, I am not already satisfied of  being me because deep inside I still want to achieve a lot of things. I want to know myself well and I want to learn how to accept myself as being me. I pursue to college  simply because I want to achieve my goals in life- to be successful, to widen my knowledge and to find answers to all my questions.

          Indeed I can proudly say I love my problems because without this I will never learn. Without trials I will never be strong and without challenges I will never be who I am.

          That's why in every life's adversities stand firm, be brave, smile and proudly say "challenge accepted."

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento