Sabado, Agosto 1, 2015

My Relationship with God




        “God has no phone but I talk to him. He has no face book but he is still my friend.      He does not have twitter but I still follow him”

       That is how I describe my relationship with God even though without the aid of technology we are connected and communicated.  In all life’s struggle I always kneel down and ask for his guidance and protection because I know he is always up there watching me and willing to help me anytime I need him. I haven’t see him but I do believe in him.  It can’t express by words but it can always seen through action.  It can’t be seen through naked eyes yet this is written in my heart. This is what I called faith.




  






I am at  Church of Jesus Christ of
 Latter-Day saints. Bislig City

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento